How to prepare for Mesolipo Fat Melting Injection
The beautiful high-resolution Instagram post has been the standard of beauty for the people as we are on the social media platform 24/7. The trending phenomena currently are 6 packs with a Kim Kardashian buttocks and an absence of scars and cellulite. It will take years for all of us to reach such body goals. The quickest and easiest solution? Mesolipo Fat Melting Injection.
How does Mesolipo Injection work?
One of the skin layers is known as the mesodermal layer, comprising of blood vessels, hair follicles, sweat glands and etc. Collagen, which gives the skin its bouncy and stretchy appearance also belongs to this skin layer. This layer is the target area for Mesolipo treatment whereby an injection using thin needles containing Phosphatidylcholine, also known as lecithin or PPC combined with deoxycholate is given 1 to 4 millimeters into your skin (superficial layer).
The PPC will breakdown fat cells into its individual components of three free fatty acids and glycerol which will be absorbed into the blood circulation to be brought to the liver. The process is easy and fairly painful. Basically, it melts away unwanted stubborn fat and flushes it out naturally of the body system in 3 to 4 weeks. It is especially effective for stubborn fats which are not reducing even on diet and exercise.
Liposuction vs Mesolipo Injection
Mesolipo injection is less invasive compared to liposuction, utilizing syringes with thin needles. Liposuction requires the individual to undergo the procedure under anesthesia and is more invasive with longer recovery time. In addition to having possible complications from anesthesia, the invasive procedure can put adjacent blood vessels and nerves at risk for injury.
The downside of Mesolipo injections is that it requires a longer time for a noticeable result. A few injections are given at a time with an interval of 2 to 4 weeks between each session. An estimated 3 to 4 sessions are required for the process to complete. Further sessions can be added if the target area is big. Interestingly, it can also be done to get rid of cellulite, much-disliked skin changes by many people of both genders.
Which body part can Mesolipo Injection be done?
- Flanks (Love handles)
- Outer thighs (saddlebags)
- Posterior upper thighs (banana roll)
- Front of the thighs (mostly cellulite)
- Back, arms and chin were less common.
Preparing for Mesolipo Fat Melting Injection:
- Medical history inquiries: Currently pregnant and breastfeeding or not? Having any illnesses including autoimmune diseases? Suffering from an infection presently?
- You might have to avoid aspirin (Bufferin) and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) for one week before the procedure. These pain relievers can increase your risk of bleeding and bruising during mesotherapy.
- Make sure patients are clear with the treatment side effects and procedures involved.
- Consent is documented
- A special anesthetic cream is applied for approximately 30 minutes before your treatment to ensure maximal comfort. The Meso Lipo treatment itself takes between 20 to 30 minutes, depending on the targetted area.
- Relatively localized areas of soft fat are selected for injections. Firm and fibrous fat tend not to respond as well.
- Excessive skin laxity with minimal underlying fat is avoided.
- After the procedure, patients are back on their feet in no time. Side effects are minor and are resolved after a few days.
- After the recovery phase, you are allowed to have your subsequent injections.
Other benefits of Mesolipo Fat Melting Injection depending on the injected chemical:
- Cellulite reduction
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Fade wrinkles and lines
- Tighten loose skin
- Recontour the body
- Lighten pigmented skin
- Treat alopecia, a condition that causes hair loss
Before going on this procedure, please make sure to do your research about the Mesolipo injection procedure and talk to your doctors and aestheticians. Major side effects will occur only IF your aesthetician and doctors are not recognized by the medical body. Check for certificates and official documents giving them the authority to perform the procedure.