Psilocybin mushrooms often referred to as magic mushrooms, shrooms, or mushrooms, are a part of a phylum informal group of fungi that contains psilocybin, which when consumed transforms into psilocin. The supposed benefits of psilocybin, the key hallucinogenic component found in mushrooms, are known to be showing promise in helping people overcome challenging (or treatment-resistant) and life-altering disorders like serious addiction and depression. Henceforth, if you are looking for a way sweeter alternative to consume them, then nothing is better than magic mushroom chocolates.
Why try magic mushroom chocolates?
At first glance, mushrooms and chocolates may not appear to be a natural match. When these two superfoods come together, though, they have a lot to offer. And the health benefits of chocolate and mushrooms extend beyond your taste receptors.
The following are some of the most significant advantages of taking chocolate magic mushrooms:
1) Addiction to smoking and other cessations-
You’ll be pleased to learn that chocolate magic mushrooms can help you quit smoking or any other type of addiction. It is so effective that it can help you quit smoking in as little as twelve months. Psilocybin treatment to addicts resulted in an 80 percent recovery rate six months following treatment in a trial of cigarette smokers seeking sobriety. When compared to the 15-30% smoking cessation rates attained by present methods of treatment after six months, psilocybin’s preliminary results imply that it may be substantially more effective than the currently available addiction treatment.
Chocolate magic mushrooms are, first and foremost, a beneficial option for treating depression. Do you have any idea? The FDA certified psilocybin as a revolutionary therapy for depression treatment a few years ago. In addition, results of a small-scale phase II study show that the psychedelic drug psilocybin found in “magic mushrooms” performed just as well as an extensively used antidepressant.
3) Cancer-related psychological distress-
Psilocybin could also help you cope with the psychological distress caused by cancer. Psilocybin was found to produce significant, sustained, and significant improvements in the depression and anxiety related symptoms. Also, decrease in cancer-related hopelessness and low feeling, and elevation of someone’s quality of life, as per a study within the Psychopharmacology Journal.
Chocolate’s Health Benefits
1) Antioxidants abound in dark chocolate: Catechins, flavanols, polyphenols, and other chemical components that act as antioxidants abound in dark chocolate.
2) It may help you think more clearly: Dark chocolate may assist enhance blood flow to the brain, according to research. In elderly persons with mental impairment, dark chocolate has been shown to increase cognitive function and verbal fluency.
3) It’s beneficial to your cardiovascular system. Chocolate acts somewhat like a vasodilator, which means it widens your arteries and allows blood to circulate more freely throughout your body. This indicates that it may aid in the reduction of blood pressure.
Therefore, if you are looking for such a variety of benefits in a single product, then there is no better option than magic mushroom chocolates. Go and grab some today!