Transgender relates to a person who identifies with or expresses a gender identity that is different from the person’s sex at birth. A sex reconstruction surgery (SRS) is the medical procedure to transform the person’s biological features. And when it comes to this procedure, Thailand is a leading power.
For SRS surgery Thailand, people from the wealthy class can easily afford it while people of more modest means often struggle. Here are prudent ways to raise gender reassignment costs.
- Health Insurance. Some insurance plans cover transgender-related health care. Some promise to cover the procedures, and then they don’t. It’s tricky. With regards to most cosmetic work, however, the costs are usually the role of the individual.
- Work, Save and Invest. Planning for future costs is essential. Also, investing for more years translates to their investments grow over time.
- Family Funds. A family member’s supportive funds can go a long way. Interpersonal loans are helpful too, but take care to formalize the deal. Whenever money is exchanged, write up a contract and include terms, dates, and conditions.
- Use Assets. A financial adviser may inform you about the tax and fee implications, but it is yours to use. Also, make a list of tangible assets and sell what you don’t need.
- Crowdsource. Crowdfunding platforms are fantastic. Get a great message; strangers will need to know why to give to you as opposed to someone else.”
- Foundations and Charitable Organizations. Transgender organizations exist that provides financial assistance in the form of medical grants to those needing sex-change surgeries.
- Medical Installment Plans. With some health care professionals, partial payments can be possible. Others partner with financial institutions that provide loans. It pays to ask. But repay on time.
- Credit Cards and Personal Loans. Borrowing for necessary procedures isn’t wrong, but take pains to control the debt.